- Geetha is a Supply chain expert with Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (M.Pharm), having 28 years of experience of managing the various complexities of Supply chain for major pharmaceutical companies.
- Her professional journey started in R & D with Wander Limited as a management trainee for bulk drug development, simultaneously got additional responsibility for planning of finished goods and delivery and thus started her journey in Supply chain. She has later spent more than a decade each in Nicholas Piramal (India) Limited and Alkem Laboratories.
- She has successfully set up the Supply Chain planning department and was part of the company’s growth journey, wherein the company grew multi fold in both domestic and international market.
- During her entire tenure of Supply chain management, she gained expertise in material planning, production scheduling, inventory management, demand forecasting, supply management and streamlining the S&OP process for both domestic & international markets.
- Her pharmacy knowledge gave the technical advantage in collaborating seamlessly with cross functional teams Viz. R&D, manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance, Regulatory & packaging development.
- She has been the Core member of integration teams during merger and acquisitions and in strategic discussions for sourcing, manufacturing, depot network optimization, cost saving initiatives and plant expansion projects.
Strengths & Core Areas
- Strong people management, coordination and leadership skills.
- Problem solving & analytical mind, quick in response, sound negotiation skills and inter-departmental communication abilities with a passion for serving internal and external customers proactively.
- Ability to develop a winning team of subordinates by motivating them & creating a competent second level in the hierarchy.
Recognition & Awards
- Awarded for best performance and successful implementation of i2 Factory planning project.
- Awarded for significant contribution in cost saving project of third party finished goods
- Awarded the Will Boards certification of the distinguished Will Women on Corporate Boards in 2016, conducted by the Will Forum India in partnership with International Finance Corporation, World Bank